Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh!


now i know how busy it can be
when someone are going to leave his own country
and going to oversea for continue study

anyway,
going out here and there for some gathering or some farewell from my friends
secondary halo forest class mate LWS friends and all other also
but till today it haven't end

tomorrow going out with friends for sing k and movie that i wanted to watch
wednesday afternoon going out with ah gor
for our last meeting b4 i going to taiwan LOL
but actually i'm not yet done my preparation for going taiwan
need to visit the body check doctor again (when i went today they Cuti!!...)
but my flight on friday lol
mean that a maybe that i will be rush for the last 2 days night...haha

another thing that i busy with between this period was my brothers wedding
this thursday is the actual date for wedding dinner
my mom was so busy on this
for thinking who to invite and where those guys sit...
it really impressive haha
since it really a lot
that day going to have around 80 table
and sure most of that was my mom friends
cause actually my brother not really planing to having wedding dinner
but he made a wedding ceremony on mountain some day (that day have already pass...)
that place around genting highland actually
it a nice big pent house
and it really natural cause there are trees all around that pent house
and IT NO LINE FOR PHONE OR WiFI!!!

HOW DO I LIVE WITHOUT THIS TWO THINGS...

fine luckily it just one day...not the whole weeks...

Eugene
Leave

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist