Tuesday, January 26, 2010

All New...

these few month, i do and buy a lot new thing for myselfwhen 2009 Christmas eve , i bought myself a Christmas gift which is

an IPod Touch 3rd generation

For the first 3 weeks i bought this
I can said that i'm really addicted to it
Use it for playing games
use it for listening music
use it as MSN or Facebook
is quite nice to have it
LOL

Another thing that I do the first time was...
buying cloth , beg , accessories by net shopping
really impressive!!!~ ...
haha cause those item are really cheap and also
nicer then other thing i could find in those shopping complex
if you guys are also interested on it
go to

what I have Bought From here





Im not yet get some of this product
but i try to trust those seller
if not?not buying?hahaha
everyone sure ask me
"They can Trust or not?"
Emm what i can said is
I DON KNOW LOL
but i prefer to try
if not im not going to know is it they can trust
and im going to purchase more when they told me have new ready stock
WAHAHAHA

3rd thing...
that im decide to go taiwan study
and having a new life there
since there are no one to help me wash my cloth and all that
need to find food for myself
try to be independents ady
sure i hope everything goes fine after i get use to it

going on 12th of march

the 4th thing...
i pre order and Dell Studio 15 Laptop
WuhHO~~what a new year for me
i get almost everything new and new and new
this year i can get my own very first new laptop
the possessor and all that are quite good as my friends said haha

Dell Studio 15
I get this Midnight Blue color for it
cause i don want it to complicated
simple make nice~lol

It a quite simple and nice design
so that mean it suit me
SIMPLE~~AND NICE~~ haha
hope they arrive ASAP

5th...
I think im going to change my cell phone as well
cause the cell phone im using now...
was terrible , it will automatic shut down even you are in call
that why i think to change also...to...

W705

I'll in love with it while i it was on my friends hand
haha
the camera are really good for cam whore
cause it clear enough but also blur whahaha
and the design nice...!!
it shoot me direct to my heart lol...

Yeah it quite a lot new thing i been doing and buying
that is a good new start for me...
there are some other brand new thing i done and it really make me happy
but sometime other thing will make me down and sad...

hope everyone have a brand new good year

Eugene
Leave


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Playlist